CapNet Meeting Minutes
Date: 30th June, 2013
Place: BCAS Meeting Room
A Cap-Net core group meeting was held in BCAS conference room with the presence of core member’s representative (IWM, IWFM, BUP, NGoF). Dr. Atiq, the Cap-Net Member and Mr. Golam Rabbani, Cap-Net focal person convey the meeting. Representatives from core member jointly discussed and took decision in the following issues.
Cap-Net Bangladesh Work Plan
Title of the activity
|1||Series of dialogue on water conflicts/ concern and potential solution in the context of IWFM at the local level||IWM will lead the program, other members (IWFM, BUP, NGoF, BELA) will support by contributing papers/ Key note Papers||2 days program, 4 session|
Within November Month
|Four Separate title related issue should be included|
|2||Ground Water management in IWRM||BCAS will lead the program and other members (IWFM, BUP, NGoF, BELA) will support by contributing papers/ Key note Papers||2 days program, 4 session|
Within last week of September Month
|Paper from different partner organization will be presented.|
|3||WATSAN in Class Room||NGOF will lead the program||Later they will submit their work plan/ Concept Proposal of 7-8 page|
|4||Ecosystem and Water||IWFM will lead the program and other partner (IWM, BCAS) will contribute by papers||Later they will submit their work plan/ Concept Proposal|
- Concept note with presentation will be needed.
- A concept note/ paper must be of 10-15 pages with short diagram and time of presentation near about 30 minutes.
- All members should submit their concept proposal.
- BCAS will prepare the Table of Content for the concept notes and circulate the TOC within the month of July.
- Members should return the filled TOC by 15 July.
- By November all programs should be completed.
- Follow up meeting should be held in regular basis to monitor the planned activities.
- Technical paper or proceeding might be published for the program.
|1||Dr. Atiq Rahman|
|2||Mr. Golam Rabbani|
|3||Dr. Monowar Hossin|
|4||M. Shahjahan Mondal|